Define your audience
At Heart & Hustle Brands, we begin each engagement getting to know our clients and their customers with a discovery session.
- Demographics – Age, gender, location, education, marriage status, job title, income. While this might not seem as important to B2B clients, it’s still important to identify similarities
- Their Story – Likes, dislikes, challenges they’re facing, media consumption, habits
- Needs – What do they need from your product or service? What’s important to them when finding a solution?
- Solution – How does your company solve their problem and add value?
While a full market study isn’t always necessary, qualitative and quantitative research in the form of interviews or surveys can uncover direct feedback that you can’t get from your employees.
Creating key messaging that resonates with your customers starts with your purpose and company culture. Why you do what you do is just as important to your customers as it is to your employees. Happy employees make happy customers, right? So, provide your team with a message that elicits pride in the workplace. We’ll work with your stakeholders to identify your unique message in the following categories:
- Culture – How does your community describe you? What are your values and reason for being?
- Voice – What’s your personality? How do you want to sound to your customers?
- Feeling – How should others feel after interacting with your brand?
- Impact – What’s the tangile impact that your product or service delivers?
- X-Factor – What makes your company unique? How do you stand out in your customers’ minds?
Goals and Objectives
Creating efficiencies with your brand can help you achieve your goals faster. From creating templated proposals to contracting out certain tasks, we’ll develop ideas for saving time and money while growing your brand.
- Awareness – Where did your customer discover your brand?
- Interest – What makes customer engage with your brand?
- Action – What’s the deciding factor that makes customers buy/act?
- Return – How do you keep customers coming back?
- Recommend – Why would a customer refer someone to your brand?
- Advocate – What makes a customer a fierce advocate?